General business terms and conditions
Rule 1: Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider Natural Beauty SPA on the website www.natural-beauty-spa.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own use is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
Rule 2: Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The good intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
Before submitting the order you have the opportunity to review all information here again to change - also via the function "back" of the Internet browser - or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the button "order with payment" you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer whereby the contract comes about.
(4) Your request to make an offer is not binding für you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmissions of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You, therefore, have to ensure that the e-mail address you provides us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that no SPAM filters prevent this.
Rule 3: Rights of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
Rule 4: Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
Rule 5: Choice of law, place of performances, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as it does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services arising from the business relationships existing with us as well as a place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to call the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.